Search This Blog

Contact Me

juancarlosyarroz@yahoo.com















Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why drink Kombucha tea?



So I have been fascinated with this magical tea drink called kombucha for a little over a year now and I swear it is magic in a bottle. It is one of the healthiest things I can chose for my body when it comes to beverages. It's strong flavor and smell can easily discourage you at first for after a while you acquire a taste for it. Trust me just talking about it right now makes me want one really bad right now!

"Drinking Kombucha promotes good health and helps millions of people with its excellent detoxifying and immune-enhancing
qualities. There are no known negative reactions from drinking kombu tea, except for improper brewing methods.
Its origins are lost in history, but in the earliest records two thousand years ago it was known as ‘the elixir of long life’."

2 comments:

  1. the post about lady Gaga it's really good!!

    xoxo, Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit on my blog :)
    See u soon!

    Nicolas A.

    ReplyDelete