Search This Blog

Contact Me

juancarlosyarroz@yahoo.com















Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Prom, graduation,...what the fuck is next!?








Finally out of high school! I am so relieved I am finally out after four very long but memorable years. As happy as it may seem, It has not quite hit me yet that this is it, and my life is yet to begin. This quite frankly, freaks me the fuck out! I want to experience something big to symbolize the commencement of summer. I just hope it happens soon, I don't want this lasts after high school to go bye in a breeze. I want to do everything possible to make it the best so far! This is my last summer as an irresponsible adolescent, why not go crazy and enjoy it with my closest friends. There are so many things I want to do...I should start making a list! If you happen to have any ideas don't hesitate to pitch in. :)

Love always,


Juan-Carlos Ortega

2 comments:

  1. I remember that feeling of just graduating high school and having the world ahead of you, incredible. Enjoy your summer, don't let anyone keep you from doing what you want !

    ReplyDelete