Search This Blog

Contact Me

juancarlosyarroz@yahoo.com















Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Playlist of the week!

Here is a list of songs I have been listening to the past week. I made this particular one for my friend Blake Faris as a gift this past new years. Enjoy! Artists are found next to the title of the song in (...)


01.-Don't stop me now. (QUEEN)
02.-Black Hole. (She&Him)
03.-When your mind's made up. (Glen Hansard)
04.-As you do. (Castanets)
05.-America (Simon & Garfunkel)
06.-April in Paris (Ella Fitzgerald)
07.-Blackbird (Evan Rachel Wood)
08.-La vie en rose (Edith Piaf)
09.-Slow like honey (Fiona Apple)
10.-Jerusalem (Mirah)
11.-Gobbledigook (Sigur ros)
12.-First Orgasm (The Dresden Dolls)
13.-Secret Garden (Patrick Wolf)
14.-Beautiful (Moby)
15.-Blame it on the Bossa Nova (Eydie Gorme)
16.-I'll be your baby tonight (Bob Dylan)
17.-Train song (Feist + Ben Gibbard)
18.-Send me on my way (Rusted robot)
19.-The execution of all things (Rilo Kiley)
20.-House of the rising sun (Nina Simone)

No comments:

Post a Comment