Search This Blog

Contact Me

juancarlosyarroz@yahoo.com















Monday, January 4, 2010

A Single Man: I loved it!










I went and saw "A Single Man" Over at the Hillcrest Landmark Cinema and it was just brilliant. Under the direction of Tom Ford it stars Colin Firth and Julianne Moore. I have to say that the first half of the movie might be somewhat repetitive but overall it's amazing. It's based on Cristopher Isherwood's novel (by the same name) and although I have not read it I thought it was a fantastic adaptation. The movie is particularly more relatable to gay audiences but nonetheless it can be viewed and understood from different perspectives of course. The acting is great, scenery is gorgeous, Jualianne makes for a great fag hag and the boys in the film are no to shabby either. In my opinion the movie was a success and recommend it to those with an appreciation for a good love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment